CODE: 38C | 38D
Galvanised trace spring to be used in guy rope anchoring system; available with ring.
Super strong, enduring springs that mitigate potential problems throughout your camping trip. Provide extra support to your campsite set up and give you peace of mind that your shelter will stay! Setting up your campsite will be fuss free and despite windy weather, your structure will remain firm.
$4.00 – $6.00
‘- Designed to provide and maintain constant guy rope tension, protecting tents and tarpaulins during windy conditions
– Ideal for standard tent pegs that only require a small loop
– Allows for tent fabric shrinkage depending on whether it is wet or dry
– Heat-treated and will withstand rigours of the Australian environment
– Galvanised for rust and corrosion resistance
– Suited to standard tent pegs and suit all shelter types
Manufactured in Australia
38C | 150mm / 6″
38D | 200mm / 8″