Website Terms and Conditions
Purchases on our Website
You should read our Terms and Conditions of Sale here prior to making any purchases on our website. Our Terms and Conditions of Sale constitute a legally binding contract between the customer (“you”) and Supex and apply to the ordering, purchase, fulfilment, and delivery of Goods from the Website. By placing an order for Goods from this Website, you agree to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
All information displayed on the Website is current at the time of display and any reference to currency is a reference to Australian Dollars. We take every reasonable care to ensure accuracy of all information listed. However, Supex is not liable for any errors in pricing and description. It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon.
We may from time to time, before your purchasing any products from this Website, require you to enter into the relevant agreement for the purchase of the products, and execute all other necessary documents.
Your Account with Us
You do not need to register a user account to access and browse the Website. However, in order to use some parts of the Website, you will need to set up an account with us to use some of the features of the Site or the Services and purchase Goods from us unless we provide the option to log in as a “Guest”. If you create an account with us, you guarantee to us that:
- You will be required to provide full and accurate information about yourself.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You take full responsibility for all activity on your account. If you register as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority from the business entity to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. If you choose to share an account with another person, or other people, (for example by telling them your password) then the person whose billing information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for any activity.
- A username that is offensive or infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights is in breach of these Terms.
- These Terms don’t create any partnership, joint venture, employment or franchisee relationship between you and us.
- You may choose to terminate your account with Us at any time. In order to do so, you will need to email [email protected] for[email protected] for your account to be terminated.
- We may terminate or suspend your account and your access to the Services or Goods at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice. If we do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Services or to buy Goods from us. We may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
Prices, Availability, Products
All prices listed on the Website are subject to change. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your order to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment method has been charged. If your payment method has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a refund to your payment method in the amount of the charge.
Please note that the colours of items and products may depend on your monitor and may not be correctly displayed.
The availability of products and other items on the Site may change at any time, without notice.
Supex’sSupex’ s liability is limited, to the extent permissible by law and at its option, to:
- in relation to products:
- A. the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products;products.
- B. the repair of the products;products.
- C. the payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products; or
- D. the payment of the cost of having the products repaired.
2. where the products are services:
- A. the supply of service again; or
- B. the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- A. any increased costs or expenses;expenses.
- B. any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;savings.
- C. any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
- D. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever caused by Supex’sSupex’ s failure to complete or delay in completing the order to deliver the products.
Supex is not responsible and accept no liability for loss or damage arising from Website failures or downtime.
If you wish to establish a link to Supex Website from your website, you must seek our prior written consent.
This Website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other Websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and Supex is not responsible for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance in relation to any linked Website. Any hyperlink on our Website to another Website does not necessarily imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that Website or of the information and/or products that they provide.
Supex’sSupex’ s logos (whether registered or otherwise) and any other affiliated logos owned by Supex may not be used without prior, specific, written consent by Supex.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Copyright in the content on this Website is the property of Supex or owned by other third parties who have granted licence/s to Supex. Material on this Website may be viewed and may be reproduced in hard copy for your personal reference. Unless otherwise permitted by law, the material and information on this Website may not otherwise be reproduced or displayed and may not be distributed to any person or incorporated into any other website or materials without prior written approval from Supex.
Intellectual property rights for software, scripts, programming code, animation, and processes used in this Website are the sole property of Supex including without limitation, all copyrights and other proprietary rights inherent therein.
Third parties may intercept or modify transmissions to and from this Website and it is possible that computer viruses or other defects may be contained in files obtained from or through this Website. Supex is not liable for any damage that may be a result of your use of this Website or of any linked Website.
Order Acceptance Policy on our Website
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Your order is not accepted until we send you shipping information for the order.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that, if we cancel all or a portion of your order or if we provide you less than the quantity you ordered, your sole and exclusive remedy will be one of the following:
(a) If you have made a full payment, we will issue a refund to your payment method for the cancelled portion or the quantity not provided, or
(b) If you have not made a full payment, we will not charge you for the cancelled portion of the order or the quantity not provided.
For each product you order through the Website, you agree to pay the price applicable for the product (including any sales taxes, surcharges, and any delivery fees for the delivery service you select) as of the time you submitted the order. Unless we have agreed to an alternate billing arrangement in writing signed by Us, We will automatically bill your PayPal, or credit or debit card (whether or not it is via PayPal guest checkout).
You warrant that all details you provide to us when placing an order are current, correct, and complete, that you are an authorised user of the PayPal account or credit or debit card used to place your order and that your nominated Paypal account or credit or debit card will cover the full cost of the purchase. Upon receiving your order, we will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check of your payment method (if applicable) to verify the details submitted and to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Purchases will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. If we are unable to successfully process your Paypal account or debit or credit card payment for your order, we may notify you of dishonour and cancel your order.
We reserve the right to reject your order for products or services purchased through the Website for any reason, including but not limited to if the products or services are not available, if there is an error in the description or price of the requested products or services as advertised on the Website or if there is an error in your order. If we reject your order, we will notify you by email of our rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time thereafter and give you the option of reconfirming your order, changing your order or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If your order is cancelled and you have already paid for your purchase, you will receive a full refund.
No waiver of any of these terms and conditions or failure to exercise a right or remedy by Supex will be considered to imply or constitute a further waiver by Supex of the same or any other term, condition, right or remedy.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- this Website and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” basis;
- information on this Website may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may not be accurate, complete or current; and
- any answers provided to questions published on this Website are general opinions only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive, nor are such answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have.
- The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the service is terminated, or your use of the service endsends.
Last updated: 6th September 2023