TEAR AID RETAIL PACK – TYPE B BLUE
TEAR AID RETAIL PACK - TYPE B BLUE
Tear-Aid Blue instant repair patch for seats covered in vinyl material.
All those dreaded vinyl tears and rips will be the least of your worries if you have this tear-air instant repair system on hand! It works as a double action repair patch that will stretch to shape or as a protective film that can even be used underwater.
28 in stock
TEAR-AID Type B Blue is specifically suited for repairing vinyl seat material, as you might find on bicycles and boats.
– Due to its high elasticity, Tear-Aid has the unique ability to stretch across the tear when inflatable objects are being re-inflated. This means that the patch never becomes strained or tense which would pose the risk of splitting again
– Works equally well on dry or wet vinyl, so it is perfect for underwater repairs on pools, etc.
– Won’t weaken or discolour with extreme temperatures or pressure or over time
– Resists UV, abrasion and punctures
– Clear, easy cutting tape.
– Inhibitor blocks the oils in vinyl to ensure its bonds
– Provides an excellent film solution
Made in USA
– Includes 1 x 75mm (w) x 300mm (l) piece
– Plus additional small patches
Vinyls have oils that are absorbed by most adhesives which cause the adhesive to turn gooey, gummy, and ultimately lose bond. Tear-Aid vinyl repair patches contain an inhibitor that blocks the oils found in vinyls resulting in a long lasting repair.
Each TEAR-AID® Repair Patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength. Tear-Aid expands absorbing force on impact and always returns to original shape and size. This flexibility allows the patch to conform to irregular surfaces without restricting the movement of the repaired material.