TEAR AID RETAIL PACK – TYPE A GOLD
TEAR AID RETAIL PACK - TYPE A GOLD
The original Tear-Aid instant repair system, suited for general fabric repair on a wide array of fabrics.
Fix leaking inflatables, airbeds and ripped tents once and for all! Tear-Aid Type A gold Instant Repair System has the ability to patch holes and tears with maximum effectiveness whilst providing an excellent film solution on a wide range of materials and fabrics.
48 in stock
Tear Aid Type A Gold is the original repair kit, suited for most general repairs on canvas, rubber, aluminium, nylon, fibreglass, steel, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, Gortex, dacron and polyester.
– Due to its high elasticity, Tear-Aid has the unique ability to stretch across the tear when inflatable objects are being re-inflated. This means that the patch never becomes strained or tense which would pose the risk of splitting again
– Works equally well on dry or wet vinyl, so it is perfect for underwater repairs on pools, etc.
– Won’t weaken or discolour with extreme temperatures or pressure or over time
– Resists UV, abrasion and punctures
– Clear, easy cutting tape.
– Inhibitor blocks the oils in vinyl to ensure its bonds
– Provides an excellent film solution
Made in USA
– Includes 1 x 75mm (w) x 300mm (l) piece
– Plus additional small patches
Vinyls have oils that are absorbed by most adhesives which cause the adhesive to turn gooey, gummy, and ultimately lose bond. Tear-Aid vinyl repair patches contain an inhibitor that blocks the oils found in vinyls resulting in a long lasting repair.
Each TEAR-AID® Repair Patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength. Tear-Aid expands absorbing force on impact and always returns to original shape and size. This flexibility allows the patch to conform to irregular surfaces without restricting the movement of the repaired material.