Stainless steel awning pole bracket to provide additional support to RV roll-out awnings.
The amount of support that RV awnings require is often underestimated resulting in one of the largest reasons for insurance claims in the RV industry. You can prevent this occurring on your RV in a very cost-effective way with the simple installation of our awning pole bracket.
477 in stock
– Pole clip for roll out awnings, stainless steel for long-term durability and strength
– 8mm spline included to slide into the groove on the awning barrel
– To suit 6mm sail track
– 10mm hole drilled into tab for upright tent poles to be attached for extra support; this relieves the existing set-up of additional weight and tension whilst preventing the barrel from bending
– Suits Carefree, A&E & Dometic awnings; not suitable for Fiamma awnings
– 38mm x 40mm
– 10mm dia slot for tent poles